CURVE Collaborative Workstation Reservation Policy
CURVE provides collaborative workstations to currently enrolled Georgia State University students, faculty, and staff. The purpose of these workstations is to support the research, digital scholarship, and original creative activities of Georgia State University enrolled students, faculty, and staff.
- Reserving a CURVE collaborative workstation is required. Please check in at the CURVE help desk with panther ID.
- If a collaborative workstation has been reserved, at least one person must be present within the first fifteen minutes of the reservation. An individual or group that is more than 15 minutes late for their reservation forfeits their reservation.
- The time limit for collaborative workstations is five (5) hours per day per campus ID.
- Reservations can be made up to three weeks in advance of the reservation date.
- CURVE collaborative workstations may only be reserved for research or scholarly projects requiring the use of specialized CURVE hardware, software, or services.
- Studying at collaborative workstations is not permitted.
- Regular, recurring reservations or monopolization of collaborative workstations by individuals or groups is not permitted.
- These workstations are for research purposes only