NVivo 2 for Windows: Exploring Your Data
This workshop picks up where NVivo 1 leaves off and continues to explore ways to organize, analyze, and present your qualitative research data. The workshop also covers how to build queries to explore and analyze your coded data.
- Creating Classifications with Attribute Values and Sets to facilitate comparative analyses
- Crosstabs and Matrix queries
- Data visualizations
- Sharing Findings and Coding Structures (generating Reports and exporting Codebooks)
Prerequisites: NVivo 1 or viewed this Lynda.com Nvivo tutorial.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series - NVivo 1 is the first.
- This workshop is for the *WINDOWS* version of NVivo (NOT for Mac version).
Presenter: Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh, Team Leader for Research Data Services
Related LibGuide: NVivo Qualitative Data Analysis Software by Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library