CURVE 3D Modeling Workstation Reservation Policy
CURVE’s 3D modeling workstations are available to all currently enrolled Georgia State University students, faculty, and staff. The primary purpose of these workstations is for 3D modeling.
- Reserving a CURVE 3D modeling workstation is not required. However, reservations are recommended as individuals or groups without a reservation must vacate the workstation when an individual or group with a reservation arrives.
- If a 3D modeling workstation has been reserved, at least one person must be present within the first fifteen minutes of the reservation. An individual or group that is more than 15 minutes late for their reservation forfeits their reservation.
- The time limit for 3D modeling workstations is five (5) hours per day per campus ID.
- Reservations can be made up to three weeks in advance of the reservation date.
- Studying at 3D modeling workstations is not permitted.
- Regular, recurring reservations or monopolization of 3D modeling workstations by individuals or groups is not permitted.
- Food or drink is not permitted.
- These workstations are for research purposes only