Conducting Research with Restricted Data in the Atlanta Federal Statistical Research Data Center (virtual event)
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Conducting Research with Restricted Data in the Atlanta Federal Statistical Research Data Center (virtual event) Online
The Atlanta Federal Statistical Research Data Center (FSRDC) provides access to internal versions of government-sponsored datasets to GSU graduate students and faculty researchers who successfully apply. The Atlanta FSRDC includes data from the:
- Census Bureau
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics (NCSES)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), and more!
Melissa Ruby Banzhaf, PhD (Administrator, Atlanta FSDRC) and Julie L. Hotchkiss, PhD (Executive Director, Atlanta FSDRC), U.S. Census Bureau will give an overview of the Atlanta Federal Statistical Research Data Center (FSRDC), advantages of using restricted data, the process of writing a successful proposal, and logistics of FSRDC data use.
Zoom info: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86255165630?pwd=cXltUHJWQm15MU1FY3dXMll6dFM2UT09
Meeting ID: 862 5516 5630
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Data Events/Talks Data Services Workshops Events Faculty Workshops Graduate Workshops Online workshops