NVivo 2 for Windows: Exploring Your Data
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
NVivo 2 for Windows: Exploring Your Data In-Person
LOCATION: Atlanta Campus, Library North 2nd Floor Classroom 2 Computer Lab
This workshop picks up where NVivo 1 leaves off and continues to explore ways to organize, analyze, and present your qualitative research data. The workshop also covers how to build queries to explore and analyze your coded data.
- Creating Classifications with Attribute Values and Sets to facilitate comparative analyses
- Autocoding Sources
- Coding queries
- Matrix queries
- Data visualizations
Prerequisites: NVivo 1 or viewed this Lynda.com Nvivo tutorial.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series - NVivo 1 is the first.
- This workshop is for the *WINDOWS* version of NVivo (NOT for Mac version).
Presenter: Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh, Team Leader for Research Data Services
Related LibGuide: NVivo Qualitative Data Analysis Software by Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh
- Friday, February 2, 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Classroom 2, Library North 2
- Downtown Campus Library
Registration has closed.