Oral History Project Planning 101
Do you have an idea for an oral history project but need help developing a plan? Attend this workshop presented by Georgia State University Library's Special Collections & Archives to find out what steps you need to take to shape your idea into a viable project. We'll share what's worked for us (and what hasn't), review key decisions you should make before starting, and help you create a project plan.
Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/wY2M6N8gBEAnBCQT2
Registration is required for this free workshop.
Call us at 404-413-2880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- Small group breakout sessions
- Personalized advice from Georgia State University archivists
- Hands-on interviewing practice
- Discussion of ethical & legal issues
- Preservation & storage tips
- Equipment recommendations
Free parking available.
Georgia State University Library
Clarkston Campus, Building CL
555 N. Indian Creek Dr.
Clarkston, GA 30021
- Saturday, December 1, 2018
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- CL 2220
- PC Clarkston Library