Stata 2: Data Analysis
This workshop is the second in a two-part series on Stata. Stata is a statistical software package. Stata is widely used by scientists throughout the social sciences for analysis of quantitative data ranging from simple descriptive analysis to complex statistical modeling.
Please note: This workshop completes all analysis using code. No previous knowledge of coding is required.
- Generating variables (advanced)
- Analysis: Chi-square, ANOVA, regression
- Navigating help features
Prerequisites: Stata 1 or basic knowledge of Stata.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series. Stata 1 is the first.
- This workshop is for the Windows version of Stata.
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library