NVivo 2 for Windows: Exploring Your Data
This workshop picks up where NVivo 1 leaves off and continues to explore ways to organize, analyze, and present your qualitative research data. The workshop also further explores how to build queries to explore and analyze your coded data.
- Creating Classifications with Attribute Values to facilitate comparative analyses
- Crosstab and Matrix Coding queries
- Data visualizations
- Sharing findings with Reports and exporting Codebooks
Prerequisites: NVivo 1 or viewed this Lynda.com Nvivo tutorial.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series - NVivo 1 is the first.
- This workshop is for the *WINDOWS* version of NVivo (NOT for Mac version).
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Thursday, March 7, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library