SPSS 2: Analyzing Data
In this second workshop in the SPSS series, you’ll learn how to conduct some basic tests of statistical significance, including cross-tabulation/chi-square, ANOVA, t-tests, correlation, and multiple regression.
- Cross-tabulation and Chi-Square tests
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Correlation analysis
- Multiple regression analysis
Prerequisites: Attendance at SPSS 1 preferred, or completion of Parts 1-6 of the Lynda.com "SPSS Statistics Essential Training" tutorial. Understanding of statistical concepts and procedures, including correlation, null hypothesis testing, t-tests, ANOVA and/or regression. We recommend this course to be taken in conjunction with statistics courses at GSU, or soon after taking a statistics course.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series - SPSS 1 is the first.
- This workshop focuses on using the point-and-click method for using SPSS; the syntax/code method will be introduced briefly.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library