Oral History Workshop
Do you have an idea for an oral history project but need help developing a plan? Attend this workshop presented by Georgia State University Library’s Special Collections & Archives to find out what steps you need to take to shape your idea into a viable project. We’ll share what’s worked for us (and what hasn’t), review key decisions you should make before starting, and help you create a project plan.
- Small group breakout sessions
- Personalized advice from Georgia State University archivists
- Hands-on interviewing practice
- Discussion of ethical & legal issues
- Preservation & storage tips
- Equipment recommendations & more!
For more information contact us at 404-413-2880 or
- Saturday, May 11, 2019
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- CL 4190
- PC Clarkston Library