Survey Design 2: Generating and Designing Surveys
This workshop is the second in a multiple part series of Survey Design. The focus of this workshop is to help researchers move from a list of survey questions to generating and designing the survey tool.
- Flow of survey instrument
- Appearance and ease of use
- Length and cognitive burden
- Catering to respondents
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series. Survey Design 1 is the first.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Monday, February 25, 2019
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library