SPSS 2: Analyzing Data
This workshop is the second of a three-part series on SPSS. SPSS is a statistical software package that is widely used by scientists throughout the social sciences for analysis of quantitative data.
Please note: This workshop focuses on using the point-and-click method for using SPSS; the syntax/code method will be introduced briefly.
- Cross-tabulation and Chi-Square tests
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Correlation analysis
- Multiple regression analysis
Prerequisites: Attendance at SPSS 1 preferred, or completion of Parts 1-6 of the Lynda.com "SPSS Statistics Essential Training" tutorial.
- This is the second workshop in a three-part series (SPSS 1 is the first, SPSS 3 is the third).
- This workshop focuses on using the point-and-click method for using SPSS; the syntax/code method will be introduced briefly.
- This workshop is for the Windows version of SPSS.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Monday, July 15, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library