NVivo 2 for Windows: Exploring Your Data
This is the second workshop in a two-part series on NVivo. This workshop picks up where NVivo 1 leaves off and continues to explore ways to organize, analyze, and present your qualitative research data. The workshop also further explores how to build queries to explore and analyze your coded data.
- Creating Classifications with Attribute Values to facilitate comparative analyses
- Crosstab and Matrix Coding queries
- Data visualizations
- Sharing findings with Reports and exporting Codebooks
Prerequisites: NVivo 1 or viewed this Lynda.com Nvivo tutorial.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series (NVivo 1 is the first).
- This workshop is for the *WINDOWS* version of NVivo. The Mac version differs significantly from the Windows; consequently, attending the Windows workshop if you will be using the Mac version is not recommended. We do not offer workshops on the Mac version due to having no Mac labs to do so. If you need one-on-one training for the Mac version of NVivo, please directly contact Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh, Ph.D.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library