Mixed Methods: General Overview of Mixed Methods Research Design
This workshop is a general overview of mixed methods used in research. Mixed Methods Research Designs use a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Overview of Mixed Methods
- Explanatory vs. Exploratory Design
- Sequential and Concurrent Design
- Triangulation Design
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Thursday, September 5, 2019
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library