SPSS 2: Analyzing Data
This workshop is the second of a three-part series on SPSS. SPSS is a statistical software package that is widely used by scientists throughout the social sciences for analysis of quantitative data.
Please note: This workshop focuses on using the point-and-click method for using SPSS; the syntax/code method will be introduced briefly.
- Cross-tabulation and Chi-Square tests
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Correlation analysis
- Multiple regression analysis
Prerequisites: Attendance at SPSS 1 preferred, or completion of Parts 1-6 of the Lynda.com "SPSS Statistics Essential Training" tutorial.
- This is the second workshop in a three-part series (SPSS 1 is the first, SPSS 3 is the third).
- This workshop focuses on using the point-and-click method for using SPSS; the syntax/code method will be introduced briefly.
- This workshop is for the Windows version of SPSS.
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
IMPORTANT: Effective Fall 2019 semester:
RDS workshops will no longer have registration but instead will be on a first-come-first-serve basis: The first 25 people to arrive *on time* will be able to attend the workshop.
Workshop instructors may choose to refuse admittance to those arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- Thursday, September 26, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library