Networks 2: Analyzing Sociocentric Networks with Stata
This workshop is the second of a three-part series on social network analysis. You will learn how to use Stata to conduct social network analysis to examine sociocentric network data.
- Calculations for sociocentric networks
- Generating network matrixes in Stata
Prerequisites: Networks 1 or basic knowledge of social networks.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series (Networks 1 is the first, Networks 3 is the third).
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library