Survey Design 2: Generating and Designing Paper Surveys
This workshop is the second in a three-part series on Survey Design. The focus of this workshop is to help researchers move from a list of survey questions to generating and designing the survey tool.
- Generating Paper Surveys
- Flow of survey instrument
- Appearance and ease of use
- Length and cognitive burden
- Catering to respondents
- This is the second workshop in a three-part series (Survey Design 1 is the first, Survey Design 3 is the third).
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Thursday, October 3, 2019
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library