Stata 3: Advanced Data Analysis
This workshop is the third in a three-part series on Stata. Stata is a statistical software package. Stata is widely used by scientists throughout the social sciences for analysis of quantitative data ranging from simple descriptive analysis to complex statistical modeling.
Please note: This workshop completes all analysis using code. No previous knowledge of coding is required.
- Troubleshooting code
- Generating scales
- 3, 4, and 5 way cross tabulations
Prerequisites: Stata 1 and Stata 2 or moderate knowledge of Stata.
- This is the third workshop in a three-part series (Stata 1 is the first, Stata 2 is the second).
- This workshop is for the Windows version of Stata.
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library