R 2: Basic Data Analysis in R
This workshop is the second of a two-part series on R. R is a statistical software package that is rapidly being adopted both in academia and industry for analysis. R is widely used by scientists throughout the social and physical sciences for analysis of quantitative data ranging from simple descriptive analysis to complex statistical modeling.
Please note: This workshop completes all analysis using code. No previous knowledge of coding is required.
- Regression analysis
Prerequisites: R 1: Introduction to R Workshop.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series (R 1 is the first).
- R is a free program. Please feel free to download R and bring in your own laptop if you prefer to work on your own machine.
- This workshop is for the Windows version of R.
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
IMPORTANT: Effective Fall 2019 semester:
RDS workshops will no longer have registration but instead will be on a first-come-first-serve basis: The first 25 people to arrive *on time* will be able to attend the workshop.
Workshop instructors may choose to refuse admittance to those arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library