Networks 2: Analyzing Sociocentric Networks with Stata
This workshop is the second of a three-part series on social network analysis. You will learn how to use Stata to conduct social network analysis to examine sociocentric network data.
- Calculations for sociocentric networks
- Generating network matrixes in Stata
Prerequisites: Networks 1 or basic knowledge of social networks.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series (Networks 1 is the first, Networks 3 is the third).
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
IMPORTANT: Effective Fall 2019 semester:
RDS workshops will no longer have registration but instead will be on a first-come-first-serve basis: The first 25 people to arrive *on time* will be able to attend the workshop.
Workshop instructors may choose to refuse admittance to those arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Classroom 2
- Downtown Campus Library