Survey Design 1: General Overview of Survey Design
Survey Design 1: General Overview of Survey Design In-Person
This workshop is the first in a three-part series on Survey Design. The focus of this workshop is to help researchers move from a general idea with a few hypotheses to developing survey questions. Questions covered will be closed- and open-ended and developed for different surveys (paper, telephone, online, and in person).
- Conceptualization > Operationalization > Indicators
- General tips
- Common pitfalls
- This is the first workshop in a three-part series (Survey Design 2 is the second, Survey Design 3 is the third).
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
RDS workshops will no longer have registration but instead will be on a first-come-first-serve basis: The first 25 people to arrive *on time* will be able to attend the workshop.
Workshop instructors may choose to refuse admittance to those arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Classroom 2, Library North 2
- Downtown Campus Library