Mixed Methods: General Overview of Mixed Methods Research Design
Mixed Methods: General Overview of Mixed Methods Research Design In-Person
This workshop is a general overview of mixed methods used in research. Mixed Methods Research Designs use a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Overview of Mixed Methods
- Explanatory vs. Exploratory Design
- Sequential and Concurrent Design
- Triangulation Design
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
RDS workshops will no longer have registration but instead will be on a first-come-first-serve basis: The first 25 people to arrive *on time* will be able to attend the workshop.
Workshop instructors may choose to refuse admittance to those arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Classroom 2, Library North 2
- Downtown Campus Library