SAS 1: Introduction to SAS
SAS 1: Introduction to SAS In-Person
This workshop is the first in a two-part series on SAS. SAS is a statistical software package that is widely used by scientists throughout the health sciences and demography for analysis of quantitative data ranging from simple descriptive analysis to complex statistical modeling.
Please note: This workshop completes all analysis using code. No previous knowledge of coding is required.
- Opening data
- Analysis: summary statistics, Chi-square, ANOVA, regression
- Frequency distributions
- This is the first workshop in a two-part series (SAS 2 is the second).
- This workshop is for the Windows version of SAS.
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
RDS workshops will no longer have registration but instead will be on a first-come-first-serve basis: The first 25 people to arrive *on time* will be able to attend the workshop.
Workshop instructors may choose to refuse admittance to those arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Classroom 2, Library North 2
- Downtown Campus Library