NVivo 1 and NVivo 2 for Windows Workshops
NVivo 1 and NVivo 2 for Windows Workshops In-Person
This three-hour workshop combines the first (NVivo 1) and the second (NVivo 2) of the series.
- Getting to know the NVivo workspace
- Exploring different types of data types/files that can be analyzed
- Basic coding of text-based files
- Using Queries to explore and code your data
- Recording comments and ideas
- Creating Classifications with Attribute Values to facilitate comparative analyses
- Crosstab and Matrix Coding queries
- Data visualizations
- Sharing findings with Reports and exporting Codebooks
- This workshop is for the *WINDOWS* version of NVivo. The Mac version differs significantly from the Windows; consequently, attending the Windows workshop if you will be using the Mac version is not recommended. We do not offer workshops on the Mac version due to having no Mac labs to do so. If you need one-on-one training for the Mac version of NVivo, please directly contact Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh, Ph.D.
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
RDS workshops will no longer have registration but instead will be on a first-come-first-serve basis: The first 25 people to arrive *on time* will be able to attend the workshop.
Workshop instructors may choose to refuse admittance to those arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- Thursday, February 6, 2020
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Classroom 2, Library North 2
- Downtown Campus Library