Zotero (online workshop)
Zotero (online workshop) Online
Get started with Zotero, the powerful citation application that allows you to save references, create bibliographies automatically, and build a personal database of the sources you use.
Zotero is free, librarian-approved and easy to use.
THIS IS AN ONLINE WORKSHOP CONDUCTED VIA WEBEX.
- You will need speakers or headphones, or you can listen via phone. You do not need a microphone.
- The workshop URL will be https://gsumeetings.webex.com/join/jpuckett. Please connect a few minutes before the workshop starts, especially if you have never used WebEx. You may need to install some software.
- Under Audio Connection, select either "Call Using Computer" or "I Will Call In" and follow the instructions.
Related LibGuide: Zotero by Jason Puckett
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- All Campuses
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.