EndNote Workshop Online
Learn the basics of EndNote, a program designed to help you manage citations for your research projects. It can automate much of the work of organizing and formatting citations and bibliographies in your writing.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Download and install EndNote
- Export references from library databases to EndNote
- Insert Citations and Bibliographies into Word Documents
- Sync EndNote libraries
Click here to join this workshop via Webex: https://gsumeetings.webex.com/meet/jglogowski
- Steps for joining a Webex meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE5FnEUKtaE
- You may be required to download the Webex app to attend the workshop, so please give yourself ample time to do so before the workshop begins.
- Set these as your options when joining the Webex meeting: (1) Set your video option to No Video, and (2) Mute yourself.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Joel Glogowski