NVivo 2 for Windows: Exploring Your Data (ONLINE)
NVivo 2 for Windows: Exploring Your Data (ONLINE) Online
Online Workshops are Live/Synchronous:
- Click here to join this workshop in Webex: https://gsumeetings.webex.com/meet/aswygarthobaugh
- Steps for joining a Webex meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE5FnEUKtaE
- You may be required to download the Webex app to attend the workshop, so please give yourself ample time to do so before the workshop begins.
- Set these as your options when joining the Webex meeting: (1) Set your video option to No Video, and (2) Mute yourself.
- There is NO REGISTRATION and there is no maximum attendance -- the more the merrier!
- You will NOT need to install any data software to attend the workshop -- you will not be doing any hands-on work during the online workshop but instead will be watching the workshop instructor demonstrate the software/tools. There will be opportunities to ask questions.
We also will offer recorded versions of the workshops to enable those not able to attend the live version to instead watch the recorded version at their convenience. As the recordings become available, we will post them here:
At the end of the recorded workshop, we will provide the check-in form link for attendance purposes.
This is the second workshop in a two-part series on NVivo. This workshop picks up where NVivo 1 leaves off and continues to explore ways to organize, analyze, and present your qualitative research data. The workshop also further explores how to build queries to explore and analyze your coded data.
- Creating Classifications with Attribute Values to facilitate comparative analyses
- Crosstab and Matrix Coding queries
- Data visualizations
- Sharing findings with Reports and exporting Codebooks
Prerequisites: NVivo 1 or viewed this Lynda.com Nvivo tutorial.
- This is the second workshop in a two-part series (NVivo 1 is the first).
- This workshop is for the *WINDOWS* version of NVivo. The Mac version differs significantly from the Windows; consequently, attending the Windows workshop if you will be using the Mac version is not recommended. We do not offer workshops on the Mac version due to having no Mac labs to do so. If you need one-on-one training for the Mac version of NVivo, please directly contact Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh, Ph.D.
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Thursday, September 24, 2020
- 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event.
- Event URL: