Marketing Data: Consumers, Products, and Brands (ONLINE)
Marketing Data: Consumers, Products, and Brands (ONLINE) Online
Online Workshops are Live/Synchronous:
- Click here to join this workshop in Webex: https://gsumeetings.webex.com/gsumeetings/j.php?MTID=m3d50f2f2eabb5ac16fa9211b586deed9
- Steps for joining a Webex meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE5FnEUKtaE
- You may be required to download the Webex app to attend the workshop, so please give yourself ample time to do so before the workshop begins.
- Set these as your options when joining the Webex meeting: (1) Set your video option to No Video, and (2) Mute yourself.
- There is NO REGISTRATION and there is no maximum attendance -- the more the merrier!
- You will NOT need to install any data software to attend the workshop -- you will not be doing any hands-on work during the online workshop but instead will be watching the workshop instructor demonstrate the software/tools. There will be opportunities to ask questions.
We also will offer recorded versions of the workshops to enable those not able to attend the live version to instead watch the recorded version at their convenience. As the recordings become available, we will post them here:
At the end of the recorded workshop, we will provide the check-in form link for attendance purposes.
This workshop will provide users with an introduction to finding consumer, product and brand data using 3 key marketing resources: University Internet Reporter (formerly MediaMark Reporter), SimplyAnalytics, and Passport.
- Consumer demographics
- Product usage data
- Brand and company market share data
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
RDS workshops will no longer have registration but instead will be on a first-come-first-serve basis: The first 25 people to arrive *on time* will be able to attend the workshop.
Workshop instructors may choose to refuse admittance to those arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- Thursday, October 29, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Downtown Campus Library
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://gsumeetings.webex.com/gsumeetings/j.php?MTID=m3d50f2f2eabb5ac16fa9211b586deed9