Tableau 1: Getting Started with Data Visualization (ONLINE)
Tableau 1: Getting Started with Data Visualization (ONLINE) Online
Online Workshops are Live/Synchronous:
- Click here to join this workshop in Webex: https://gsumeetings.webex.com/gsumeetings/j.php?MTID=mf800c258ae5f4ac053caa2cad3ca1860
- Steps for joining a Webex meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE5FnEUKtaE
- You may be required to download the Webex app to attend the workshop, so please give yourself ample time to do so before the workshop begins.
- Set these as your options when joining the Webex meeting: (1) Set your video option to No Video, and (2) Mute yourself.
- There is NO REGISTRATION and there is no maximum attendance -- the more the merrier!
- You will NOT need to install any data software to attend the workshop -- you will not be doing any hands-on work during the online workshop but instead will be watching the workshop instructor demonstrate the software/tools. There will be opportunities to ask questions.
We also will offer recorded versions of the workshops to enable those not able to attend the live version to instead watch the recorded version at their convenience. As the recordings become available, we will post them here:
At the end of the recorded workshop, we will provide the check-in form link for attendance purposes.
This workshop is the first of a two-part series on Tableau. This workshop will introduce users to the basics of using Tableau, a powerful data visualization tool.
- Importing data
- Saving, publishing and sharing visualization
- This is the first workshop in a two-part series (Tableau 2 is the second).
- Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.
Want to get RDS@GSU Data Certified?
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- All Campuses
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://gsumeetings.webex.com/gsumeetings/j.php?MTID=mf800c258ae5f4ac053caa2cad3ca1860