Stata 2: Data Analysis (ONLINE)
Stata 2: Data Analysis (ONLINE) Online
Online Workshops are Live/Synchronous:
- Click here to join this workshop in Webex: https://gsumeetings.webex.com/meet/mcoskun1
- Steps for joining a Webex meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE5FnEUKtaE
- You may be required to download the Webex app to attend the workshop, so please give yourself ample time to do so before the workshop begins.
- Set these as your options when joining the Webex meeting: (1) Set your video option to No Video, and (2) Mute yourself.
- There is NO REGISTRATION and there is no maximum attendance -- the more the merrier!
We also will offer recorded versions of the workshops to enable those not able to attend the live version to instead watch the recorded version at their convenience. As the recordings become available, we will post them here:
At the end of the recorded workshop, we will provide the check-in form link for attendance purposes.
The Stata workshop series will introduce users to the fundamentals of using Stata for data analysis. Stata a paid/licensed program that is widely used in both industry and academia for statistical analysis.
This series consists of three workshops. For individuals who are new to Stata, coding, or data analysis, it is highly recommended that the workshops be attended in sequential order. Additionally, while these workshops are taught with a heavy emphasis on using code (as opposed to point-and-click methods), attendees do not need to have any prior experience with programming, coding, or scripting. All are welcome.
- Working with data and variables (advanced)
- ANOVA and Regression Models
- Statistical plots and graphs
- For GSU users wishing to follow along with the “hands-on” portion of the workshop, you will need to download and install Stata from the GSU Technology website.
- For all other users, everyone is welcome to watch the workshop presentation and participate in the chat without installing any software.
NOTE: Please read our Workshops ~ Etiquette & Policies page for pertinent information to your workshop attendance.