Pomodoro Cafe: Online Accountability Study/Work Group
Pomodoro Cafe: Online Accountability Study/Work Group Online
Struggling to get your work done? Distracted? Looking for some accountability to clear that to-do list?
Join us for a Pomodoro Cafe session.
This is a two hour block with four 25-minute work sessions and four 5-minute breaks built in to keep you focused and on task.
The Cafe Manager will guide you through the Pomodoro Time Management Technique to help you get and stay focused on the task(s) at hand. All you need is a window open to see the digital pomodoro timer - and if you REALLY need accountability, you can turn on your camera.
More about Pomodoro here: All about the Pomodoro Time Management System
All participants are muted so you don't need to worry about distractions!
- You do not need a microphone.
- The workshop URL will be https://gsumeetings.webex.com/join/astalker. Please connect a few minutes before the workshop starts, especially if you have never used WebEx. You may need to install some software.
- Under Audio Connection, select either "Call Using Computer" or "I Will Call In" and follow the instructions.
You do not need to attend every session to participate. Each session has its own reservation link.
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- All Campuses
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.