Data in the ATL with MARTA
Data in the ATL with MARTA In-Person
Busloads of Data: Collecting, Processing, and Using Bus Ridership Data
MARTA is one of the largest public transit systems in the United States, serving 38 rail stations and 113 bus routes. Since its inception in 1972 as a bus system, MARTA has moved over 3.5 billion people throughout the Atlanta Metro, helping create a more sustainable region. Join us for the next Data in the ATL, November 4th at 11 AM as we learn how MARTA collects, processes, and uses data to plan bus routes, amenities, and to stay compliant with its stakeholders.
- Chris Wyczalkowski - MARTA Director of Customer Insights
- Corentin Auguin - MARTA Senior Transit System Planner
- Andrew Pofahl – MARTA Operations Planning Analyst
Updated Location: This is an in-person event in Classroom 1 located on the first floor of Library North.
Related LibGuide: Data Events by Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh
- Friday, November 4, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Classroom 1, Library North 1
- Downtown Campus Library